PoeCurrencyBuy is The Best Place to buy poe Currency,Divine Orbs,Exalted Orb and Chaos Orb!

ARPG players move to POE quick start guide

PoeCurrencyBuy Date: Aug/13/18 10:11:04 Views: 1854

 There are many Diablo players who are on the path of exile. Today I am bringing you a guide for ARPG players to move to POE, hoping to help players who have played other ARPG games to quickly understand the path of exile.


path of guild quick start guild




The occupational division in POE is not as clear as other ARPG. The only differences are the appearance of the hero, the starting attribute and the starting position in the passive tree (this is the main one).


Current occupational starting attributes:


kind Profession STR DEX INT
INT Witch 14 14 30
STR Marauder 30 14 14
DEX Ranger 14 30 14
STR/INT Templar 22 14 22
DEX/INT Shadow 14 22 22
STR/DEX Duelist 22 22 14


That is to say, there is not much advice for career choices. It is recommended that novices use a single attribute type of occupation. After some experience, try to use a mixed occupation. For beginners, there is some complexity in using mixed-type occupations at the beginning.


Initial occupational attributes:

Initial (health, mana, dodge value) = (50, 40, 50), all occupations are the same.

You can get 1 passive talent point, 6 health, 4 mana and 3 dodge values each time you upgrade, and some missions can reward passive talent points. The highest level is 100, but you can get more than 100 talent points.




You can only get the boost of the main attribute points from passive talent and equipment, and the upgrade does not improve the main attribute points. The primary attribute is provided every 10 points:


10 power = 5 health, 2% melee physical damage (with passive talent support can even increase remote physical damage)

10 intelligence = 5 mana, 2% energy shield

10 agility = 20 hit, 2% dodge value

The defensive attribute has armor value: it can reduce the physical damage (similar to D3, but only for physical damage); dodge value: can make you avoid the attack (similar to D2 armor mechanism); element resistance can be up to 75% (maximum through equipment, talent, and mission reward accumulation). Similar to D2, the hit will calculate your hit chance against the enemy's dodge. The hit rate will not be less than 5%, and will not be higher than 95% (some talents will be corrected). 


Breastplates and shields will have a moving speed penalty (usually heavy equipment will punish more). The dual holding will have a 10% attack speed and a 15% block chance. The result of the block calculation will avoid any damage, and the block has no specific value. The full block rate is 75%. If you are not dizzy, there will be a block animation, such a block is "free". Spells cannot be blocked or dodged. It also does not enjoy the weapon damage bonus (for example, fireball is considered a "spell"). Most equipment has inherent attribute rewards, such as sword weapons with more hits, hammer weapons with more stun attributes.


POE Passive Tree


Most people will be caught off guard by the star map of POE like sea water. I know that many people who play this game are attracted to it.


The starting point of the witch is at 12 o'clock, and the starting point of the Marauder is at 7 o'clock. This is the starting point of the beginning. It can be viewed through the talent simulator. It is actually quite simple. Try it yourself.


In addition, in the game process, you will find that the same type of talent consists of the size circle, connected by pure attribute talent. Important bonus icons are larger, called "Notable Passives."


In addition to transition points and common talents and key talents, you can also notice that there are very large circles on the edge of the talent tree.


For example, some talents can make your attack 100% hit, at the cost of no more critical strikes. These talents are called "Keystones Passives" and they can dramatically change the way your character fights.


From the quest, you can also get some talent reset points, each of which allows you to remove an existing talent, which allows you to try when you are talented and correct your mistakes. But you should still plan and pay attention to the choice of talent. Although you can get a talent reset point from the regret stone.


But resetting talent for an advanced character is not as easy as retraining one. There is no upper limit to its reset point.


Currency props


There is no concept of gold coins in PoE. Trading with NPCs includes most of the inter-player transactions using items called currency props.


Selling white items can get a number of reel fragments (5 pieces of synthesizable 1 identification reels). Selling unidentified blue items can get currency that can turn white clothes into the blue.

After the sale of the appraisal blue, you can get the currency fragments that reset the blue affixes. All currency items can be dropped by monsters, treasure chests, etc.
Usually, the best weapons are made through a variety of currencies. For example: find a white weapon of good quality, use the sharpening stone to reach the highest 20% quality, and then use the gold stone to turn into gold, you have a golden weapon with a high second injury. (This part may be misleading, but it is not recommended for novices to try a lot of currency out of JP, which is very stupid for novices.)
Skill gem
The skill mix of active skills in POE is not fixed, it is not subject to professional restrictions. Skills are acquired from the skill gems that are placed in the equipment holes. The skill gems are mainly obtained through the quest reward in the early stage, and you can also get them from the monster drop, the treasure chest and the kick can.
There are 3 types of skill gems in the game: red (power), green (agile), blue (intelligence). Attack skills are counted as weapon damage, and spells are not. (Like D2) The gems placed in the holes can be upgraded to get 10% of your combat experience, regardless of the experience penalty caused by the difference between the character and the monster level. There are levels and attribute requirements for skill gem upgrades.
Upgrading a gem is not necessary, for example:
The mana cost of the gem after the upgrade is too high.
If you want other low-level characters to use this gem.
If you rely on the attribute points provided by the equipment to meet the attribute requirements of using the skill gem, and then you may not be able to meet the attribute requirements of the gem upgrade after the replacement.
You can use any gem in any profession as long as its attributes meet your needs. In addition, there is support skill gem that can be placed in connected holes (some gemstones are connected) to change the effects of the active skill gem.
 E.g: Place the hitting jewel in the hole that connects to the Frost Pulse gem, so that each time the Frost Pulse hits the enemy, it will give you life.
If you connect the active skill frost pulse and the auxiliary skill spell totem, you can place a totem that casts the active skill, so that you can free your hand to do something else.
The maximum number of connections per hole is 6,6 and the equipment is rare. Most support skill gems increase the mana cost of active abilities. More references: If you only want some important passive talent effects that affect some of your skills, you can do so with auxiliary gems, such as Blood Magic (Support skill Gem).
The stun mechanism is different from other ARPG games. It depends on the damage done to the target and the total life of the target. When you play the game, you will find that your attack interrupts the enemy's movements, which is causing dizziness to the enemy; the default duration of dizziness is 350ms. More information will be found in the stunning entry.
Life and mana recovery:
The refillable potion can be used multiple times before empty bottles. The potion also has its own affix (for example, the armor value doubles during the potion). Drinking syrup will gradually fill up as you kill the enemy. There are also conventional recovery methods of mana and health, hit recovery, kill recovery, life drawing, mana drawing, and so on. There will be mana recovery at the beginning of the character, but no life is restored. Life drawing has an upper limit per second, which means that if your intake is too large, it will restore your life in HoT (similar to potion).
Copy & Secret area
Copy mechanism:
All maps in PoE are copies, and when you enter a map, a new copy is created.
When you leave the map, the copy will exist for 15 minutes. If no player enters this copy within 15 minutes, the copy will be closed and a new random map copy will be created when the map is re-entered. Maps with no feeder map connections (maps equal to or less than 2 exits) will be closed after 8 minutes.
The copy you create is private, and other players can only enter your copy if you are teamed up with you; however, once a player enters a copy, the copy will be associated with the player even after leaving the team. Therefore, in some cases, a copy will be shared with a non-teammate.
The town is an exception, the town is a public copy.
Secret Area(D3 player exclusive title):
When you drop some items like map tickets in the late game process, you can open the secret entrance on a specific device, which is the main area of the game at the end of the game.
Lastest POE Builds, News and Guides
PoE Quick Start Guide 2018

PoE Quick Start Guide 2018

Path of Exile is a very complicated ARPG, you need to learn some basics if you are new to this game, so PoecurrencyBuy is going to share a quick start guide to help you to get into PoE as soon as possible.