PoeCurrencyBuy is The Best Place to buy poe Currency,Orbs,Exalted Orb and Chaos Orb!

Path of exile 3.1 Templar Hierophant Build

PoeCurrencyBuy Date: Dec/14/17 03:11:17 Views: 2883

The Hierophant offers and takes harm in alternative procedures instead of in a straightforward way. Hierophants can use totems efficiently and possess the potential to summon two added totems, at the expense of less damage per totem. Additionally, they perform nicely with builds that utilize high amounts of Mana by converting it into defensive bonuses. Templars who rely on several skills can take Illuminated Devotion to boost a lot of skills with indeed one of 3 powerful effects. In this post, PoeCurrencyBuy share Path of exile 3.1 Templar Hierophant Build with Ancestral Warchief, Spell Totem Help Gems Skills for you.

 

Path of exile 3.1 Templar Hierophant Build

 

NO.1 [poe 3.1 Ancestral Warchief] Ghostly totems HOWA. 10k ES, 30k Evasion, 40% Block, 900k DPS. Guardian farmer on a budget


Is the new hot sexy belt in town giving better damage and ES then past choices, I've changed the tree to optimise for its love of base stats. The build gets base stats so naturally that the lowest stat should be dex at about 250

Poe Abyss jewels are insane; this build can utilize the base ES on them exceptionally efficiently. The new tree now only uses 1 Brute force solution jewel so it can become greed out and get eight other sockets for the new Jewels.

Do not underestimate Int nodes. We take tiny pure ES nodes because of Int = ES + damage. Anything with Int along with other benefits tends to be better. The wise can avoid the temptation to rush heart of thunder and get the excellent hybrid stuff first instead.

Pros:
+ Fortify
+ 10k+ ES
+ 40% Chance to block (60% if you use Rumi's)
+ 15k Evasion (30k with Jade flask) that's about 66% chance to evade attacks

Cons:
- Unbuffed 223,236 x 4 = 892,944
- Guardian DPS with flasks 235,549 x 4 = 942,196
- Legacy ring or vaal haste users 308,972 x 4 = 1,235,888 shaper dps

Link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1989546


NO.2 [poe 3.1 Spell Totem Support] Lifting's Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

 

 

The build is viable without any significant changes for 3.1 War for the Atlas.
The only "real" difference we will notice has slightly less mana due to the nerfs to the nodes behind the Mind Over Matter keystone.
This build is still a healthy choice to start out in the Abyss league.

Pros:

- Beginner and new league "friendly" - the build is somewhat simple in design and easy to understand
- Great evident speed all the way up to tier 16 maps.
- Cheap, no unique items are required, except for 2x Frozen Trail jewels.
- Viable for both hardcore and softcore gameplay!

Cons:

-The single target damage just isn't there. That said I had killed all the guardians, except the hydra with this build, but it was somewhat painful and slow.
- Your totems will destroy themselves on elemental reflect maps.

Link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931084

 

Ordinarily, they're not worth the problems for factors that happen to be enough in the lengthy run. Whilst they may be useful for players who may possibly know practically nothing about the game. For probably the most part, they are understanding tools for newbies to ease them into the game. For extra Path of exile Builds, you can take a look at Poecurrencybuy.com. Just a reminder: you can get 5% coupon code at no cost in the reps should you Invest in Poe Currency order from this short article.

Related News
13
Mar

Beast Trading and New Recipes Will Coming Poe 3.2.1

PoE 3.2.1 allows you to trade beasts with other players! Just invest in a Bestiary Orb from Einhar, travel to your Menagerie and use it on a Beast inside a cage. It'll convert the Beast to an item which can then be listed on trade websites and traded to other players making use of the safe trade screen.

08
Dec

Path of exile 3.1 Shadow Builds

The Shadow is amongst a lot more difficult classes to play resulting from his fragility, but he more than tends to make up for it if handled with talent. His hit-and-run style of combat makes by far the most of his natural evasion and power shield and rewards strategic coordination of attacks, spells, and traps. Now Poecurrencybuy.com sort up five better Path of exile 3.1 Shadow Builds for you

17
Dec

Path of exile Chaos orb farming guide

Utilizing many Chaos Orbs on a piece of equipment in the hopes of getting at least several fantastic modifiers is named 'Chaos spamming'. Now PoeCurrencyBuy shares Path of Exile Chaos orb farming guide for you with farming Poe Chaos Orb Video, Recipes, Poe chaos orb farming build and Poe currency trade website.

25
Dec

Top-Rate Path of exile 3.1 Duelist Builds for beginners

For any Beginners, I would recommend you go using a 1/1 attack/defensive skill point build. One of the easiest for that could be to go hp/armor as Sugar Show encouraged since they synergize very well plus the nodes for those two are usually close collectively.

18
Dec

Top-Rate Path of exile 3.1 Builds for Ranger

The Path Of Exile Ranger is Path of Exile's pure dexterity class, darting in and out of combat to deliver vicious vital strikes that frequently fell her enemies inside a single blow. Within this Report, PoeCurrencyBuy Will share you the Top-Rate Path of exile 3.1 Builds for Ranger

30
Oct

Most Popular Path of exile Builds For Marauder Juggernaut Berserker

The Berserker is geared towards getting in the heat of combat, with many of their skills requiring killing or becoming hit not too long ago. These bonuses include life leech, attack speed, damage reduction, and warcry enhancements. This class aims for attack-oriented character develop, Now PoeCurrencyBuy shares with you Most Popular Path of exile Builds in path of exile develop froum For Marauder Juggernaut Berserker.

PoeCurrencyBuy Top News

13
Nov

Path Of Exile - Betrayal - All The Details You Should Know

Now GGG announced that Path Of Exile will usher in the biggest update of the year – Betrayal ! We will take you to see all the content known in the Betrayal league.

12
Nov

Path Of Exile - Top 10 Popular Game Loot Filter Sound Packs Download

The new lootfilter allows players to replace their original system sounds with their own MP3 format music. Many players have used a wealth of ideas to share some of the most popular game sound effects. Here are some interesting sound effects previews and downloads!

05
Nov

Path Of Exile Master Missions Guide - Intro | Crafting | Daily | Tips

A basic introduction to the master missions in path of exile and a guide to completing the missions. Each master specializes in crafting for a specific type of item and has his own style of missions, as well as a different hideout tileset.