PoeCurrencyBuy is The Best Place to buy poe Currency,Orbs,Exalted Orb and Chaos Orb!

Path of exile Path 2.6 Fixed Bug

PoeCurrencyBuy Date: Mar/02/17 00:20:05 Views: 961

One day after path of exile path 2.6.0 will be update,in the path of exile website publish some bugs fixed at this version,poecurrencybuy editor arrange by importance list here

Path of exile Path 2.6 Fixed Bug

Phase Run now cancels properly if a channelling skill renews
Fixed an issue where Shield Charge had two separate damage modifiers at gem level 2 and above, which displayed as "Deals 50% base damage, Deals 101.2% of base damage". These have been combined into one modifier.
Fixed a bug where the Shaper audio was swapped in the Phoenix and Minotaur maps.
Removed the invulnerability buff applied to Izaro when he is waiting to flee from his arena. This fixes an issue where Izaro would attack, but couldn't be attacked back, preventing Life Leech.
Monsters holding a Remnant of Corruption now correctly indicate that they cannot have life leeched from them.
Maraketh Two Handed Axes now have 50% increased local Critical Chance, up from 25%/25%/40% on Talon Axe, Dagger Axe and Fleshripper

Fixed some issues with walkability being blocked in the Forge of the Phoenix map.
Fixed a bug where after a league merge, it was possible to get into a bad state where some Shaper's Orbs could never drop
Fixed a bug where the the lighting environment could be incorrect after completing a Zana mission inside another map.
Fixed a bug where Ball Lighting would sometimes play its audio a second time before it expires.
Fixed further issues with fog of war visibility on the Atlas screen.
Fixed a bug with the Ancient Ruins where inaccessible monsters could spawn, occasionally making certain Master missions impossible.
Fixed a bug where Labyrinth/Trial traps would do too much damage to you if your energy shield was protecting your mana instead of your life.

Related News
17
Sep

POE 3.4 Duelist Slayer Earthquake Build - Easy and Cheap Leaguestarter

Earthquake is a good-looking, powerful and exciting Skill to play. It deals high damage, which one shots trash and even tougher enemies with ease. And Slayer has amazingly great offense capabilities which synergies very well with Earthquake.

15
Oct

POE 3.4 Delve League Challenges Analysis - Part A

With the update of the new league of Path Of Exile, the delve league has been more than a month. I believe that most players have already had a deeper understanding of delve, so what are the new challenges of the delve league compared to the previous league? What are your satisfied experiences in the game? It’s better to take a look at the challenge guide below to help you explore delve more deeply.

24
Feb

The Poe Legacy Supporter Packs

The $60 Legacy pack has the same set of effects, 550 points, the Legacy armour set, full-character glow effect and a Baby Devourer pet. This represents over $100 of value for $60.

13
Nov

Path of exile Trading System Discussing

efficient and painless but at what expense? Websites that exchange actual cash for in-game Poe currency and products including PoeCurrencybuy, would surely advantage from such an efficient technique.

28
Feb

Poe 3.2 Templar Hierophant Builds

The Path of Exile Hierophant offers a mixture of non-conventional sources of damage, defenses, and overall utility aimed towards spell and totem customers. In this Post, We will share two Poe 3.2 Templar Hierophant Builds For you.

31
May

POE 3.3 Shadow Starter Builds - Assassin | Saboteur | Trickster

Want to find some good Shadow starter builds for POE 3.3 Incursion league? Ok, you are in the right place, PoecurrencyBuy will share some builds for Assassin, Saboteur, Trickster in this article, we have shared some witch starter builds last time, so let's go on with Shadow!

PoeCurrencyBuy Top News

15
Oct

POE 3.4 Delve League Challenges Analysis - Part B

This issue guide follows the previous article and continues to introduce the relevant challenges of the Delve League with accompanying videos for players' reference. This is not only a newbie guide, but also a detailed introduction to the delve league. Some player really want to know what else in delve has not been played yet., so please continue to browse.

15
Oct

POE 3.4 Delve League Challenges Analysis - Part A

With the update of the new league of Path Of Exile, the delve league has been more than a month. I believe that most players have already had a deeper understanding of delve, so what are the new challenges of the delve league compared to the previous league? What are your satisfied experiences in the game? It’s better to take a look at the challenge guide below to help you explore delve more deeply.

05
Oct

POE 3.4 Guide: How to Find Hidden Paths

In theDelve, the label of the room will appear on the map, but there is no direct passage to go. This requires the use of torches and explosives to explore. But we have a way to rule out which roads are likely to lead to hidden rooms. This guide will show you how to quickly find the right path in limited possibilities.