PoeCurrencyBuy is The Best Place to buy poe Currency,Orbs,Exalted Orb and Chaos Orb!

Path of Exile Chromatic Orb Farming Guides

PoeCurrencyBuy Date: Sep/01/17 21:39:17 Views: 8343

Аccording to vendor recipes we get Chromatic Orb x1 from item (linked red, green, and blue sockets) x1.so here is the trick you buy from vendor linked red-green-blue items with low level currency (Blacksmith's Whetstone, Scroll of Wisdom, Orb of Transmutation) and sell it back for chromatic!

 

How to PoE is my new series on helping by giving out tons of info on Path of Exile. While I do individual focused videos on vendor recipes, gems, and the like. These How to PoE videos will be more broad and go into how to get currency, or how to decorate hideouts, or explain parts of the game, how to trade, and much more. I will still do the straight vendor recipe or gem videos but those I usually give the facts and dont go as deep into depth.

A Chromatic Orb is a poe currency item that can be used to re-roll the colour of sockets on a weapon or piece of armour. Chromatic Orbs are primarily used to change the colours of sockets on an item. Sockets are more likely to roll a colour corresponding to the attributes of the equipment being altered. The higher the attribute requirements, the more likely it is to roll the relevant color: red sockets for Strength, green sockets for Dexterity, and blue sockets for Intelligence. It's only possible to get red, blue or green sockets using this orb; for white sockets it's necessary to use a Vaal Orb.

Effect Lvl. Cost
At Least One Red Socket 2 4x Chromatic Orb
At Least Two Red Sockets 3 25x Chromatic Orb
At Least Three Red Sockets 6 120x Chromatic Orb
At Least One Green Socket 2 4x Chromatic Orb
At Least Two Green Sockets 3 25x Chromatic Orb
At Least Three Green Sockets 6 120x Chromatic Orb
At Least One Blue Socket 2 4x Chromatic Orb
At Least Two Blue Sockets 3 25x Chromatic Orb
At Least Three Blue Sockets 6 120x Chromatic Orb
At Least One Red and One Green Socket 4 15x Chromatic Orb
At Least One Red and One Blue Socket 4 15x Chromatic Orb
At Least One Green and One Blue Socket 4 15x Chromatic Orb
At Least Two Blue and One Red Socket 7 100x Chromatic Orb
At Least Two Blue and One Green Socket 7 100x Chromatic Orb
At Least Two Red and One Green Socket 7 100x Chromatic Orb
At Least Two Red and One Blue Socket 7 100x Chromatic Orb
At Least Two Green and One Blue Socket 7 100x Chromatic Orb
At Least Two Green and One Red Socket 7 100x Chromatic Orb


It's random in the sense of being unpredictable. There's a rule of thumb that says that there's a 10% chance of getting a color that's not on the list of requirements for the item, and an even chance of getting any that are. So for example on a STR item, it's red 80%, blue 10% and green 10%, while on a STR/INT item it's 45% red, 45% blue and 10% green. These numbers are just estimates by the community and not confirmed by GGG.

I actually think it's more structured than that... depending on the number of sockets as well. I also suspect that INT items ten to roll blue sockets at a higher frequency than STR roll red, or DEX roll green. Just a superstition probably.

It's semi-random. You have a better chance of getting certain colors depending on what type of armor it is. For instance, a pure armor item will be more likely to roll red sockets, while a evasion/energy shield piece will have a decent chance of rolling both green and blue.
There's no specific place to farm Chromatics, but if you pick up items with green, red, and blue sockets all linked together you can sell those for one chromatic orb a piece. You find items like that on vendors quite often, so make sure to check all the vendors each time you level to see if there are any there.
there is a certain bias with colors. for example a "strength" type chest piece (only armour attribute) is biased towards getting "strength" sockets (red color).as for a way to get Chromatic Orbs, there is a Vendor Recipe: sell an item with 3 linked sockets colored green-red-blue (order doesn't matter. can be more sockets) and get 1 Chromatic Orb.

More Poe Currency Guides List

  1. Poe Orb of Regret farming guides
  2. Poe Ancient Reliquary Key Introduction
  3. Poe Orb of Fusing Farming Guides
  4. Poe Exalted Orb introduction and making guides
  5. Poe Uber Lab max-keys farming builds guides

Your Poecurrencybuy Teams

Related News
10
Sep

How to get path of exile Jeweller`s Orb

Jeweller's Orbs can be found from slain enemies and Arcanist's Strongboxes. there are four method to get Jeweller`s Orb, first you can farming by yourself, there are some suggest for you to farming Jeweller`s Orb. second you can trade Jeweller`s Orb from poe.trade. third you can Vendor Recipe Jeweller`s Orb from NPC, fourth you can buy Jeweller`s Orb from poecurrencybuy.com

26
Apr

Poe Chaos Orb introduction and making guides

Chaos Orb is a poe currency item that can be used to re-roll the random modifiers on a piece of rare equipment,Chaos Orbs are useful in crafting, as they reroll all modifiers (and the number of modifiers) on a rare item, and poecurrencybuy.com team tell you how to easy to making!

09
Sep

How to get poe Gemcutter's Prism?

Poe Gemcutter's Prism is a currency item that can be used to improve the quality of a gem. Each Gemcutter's Prism will always raise the quality by 1%. and you can can be obtained from slain enemies or found in an Artisan's Strongbox

03
May

Poe Orb of Fusing Farming Guides

Orbs of Fusing are used to randomly reroll links between sockets on item. If item has 4 sockets and they are all already linked together, you will be unable to apply any more Orbs of Fusing. I myself mostly use Orbs of Fusing on items with 6 sockets, as it gives you chance to six-link the item

25
Apr

Poe Uber Lab max-keys farming builds guides

Like many things in PoE, this armor can be a bit misleading/confusing. For those that did not know, the "increased energy shield recovery rate" acts as a more multiplier for your ES regen, not just your ES shield recharge

03
May

Poe Ancient Reliquary Key Introduction

Ancient Reliquary Key is an poe currency that grants access to the Ancient Reliquary.what is Ancient Reliquary?The Ancient Reliquary is an area that is accessible by placing an Ancient Reliquary Key inventory icon.pngAncient Reliquary Key in a map device

PoeCurrencyBuy Top News

20
Dec

POE 3.5 Betrayal Guide - Syndicate Rewards and Choices

Thanks Dereaux first for his powerful picture guide. In this picture you can find drops of all syndicate memebers, like Timeworn Item dropped from Cameria. Of course, your inappropriate choice may throw you away the big surprise.That's why I write the all- around guide of syndicate and safehouse in the betrayal league.

29
Nov

POE 3.5 Betrayal Witch Popular Starter Builds(PC, Xbox, PS4) - Necromancer, Elementalist, Occultist

The Witch is Path of Exile's pure intelligence class, making her an unmatched master of the elemental and dark arts. She wields the power of raw magic to decimate her foes from a distance. In this guide, poecurrencybuy aims to share the most popular builds about Witch in Path Of Exile Betrayal League.

29
Nov

POE 3.5 Betrayal Templar Popular Starter Builds(PC, Xbox) - Inquisitor, Hierophant, Guardian

The Templar is Path of Exile's strength/intelligence hybrid class, a perfect balance of brawn and wits. He is a skillful fighter, trained in an array of weapons, from the sharpest cutlass to the heaviest two-handed mace. In this guide, poecurrencybuy aims to share the most popular builds about Templar in Path Of Exile Betrayal League.